CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Dress Up Day Stress!




Shannon had a dress up day at school yesterday (Thursday). I only found out about it at 3pm on Wednesday (while at work). It was a space theme as they have been learning about space (planets, rockets, astronauts etc). Shannon wanted to go as an alien. Now I have a Stitch (Alien) costume (one of the pictures has Shannons friend Tahlia wearing the same costume), but no she wanted a hand made one. Easy for her to say. So I finally got home from work at 6-30pm, got dinner together and got the tribe off to bed and then it was costume making time. I DO NOT SEW! So out came the cardboard, elastic and tin foil etc. This was the outcome (finally finished at 11pm). Then it was off to bed, up early to get ready for work the next day and still have time to get Shannon ready and face painted. The pictures show the result. Hope you like them? Also James had to get into the act too as he was with mum when she took Shannon to school - I think he is the cutest 'Power Ranger' ever, but then I am biased.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Well done! How is your week going so far? I have been pretty good.
Love Char xx