CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A bit of a whinge....

Well my bathroom looks like it hasn't been cleaned in ages. I really think you could use it as a research lab or something with whats growing in there, really. You know the drill, clean the whole house from top to bottom, finally get around to your own bedroom and bathroom and you either run out of time, energy or both, so they both just get the quick onceover. Anyway I really needed a good cleaner as I just dont have time to scrub away (I use that time scrubbing the other bathroom), BUT have you looked at the bottles of bathroom cleaners??? They all state "for best results start with a clean shower/bathroom". What the???? If my bathroom and shower was clean do you really think I would be buying the cleaner?? Looked up 'Frustration' in the dictionary, it said buying bathroom cleaner. Really check it out for yourself. Anyway I must go now as I have to go clean my bathroom with the stuff they sell that strips paint of walls, takes skin of fingers and removes the lining from your lungs. Oh, then I have a lot of ironing to do as my lounge room looks like a Chinese laundry (no offence Chinese, I love your fried rice..) Bye for now and thanks for listening to my whinge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like that last week and spent the whole day Friday cleaning my house. That is my pact now, to make Friday my cleaning day so it's nice for the weekend. Looking forward to Friday, see you then!

Jen said...

No Offence Chinese ????? - your funny ha ha ha ha....

I am like you clean the rest until you get to your own.... maybe one day I should start there then go down the hallway.....

See ya friday xxx - hope you got my sms...

Luv Jenxxx