CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

One of those days!

Well its been one of those days!. It all started at 12.05am when Shannon came down and crawled into bed with us because her light had 'just gone off'. Turns out the bedside lamp she sleeps with on had blown a globe. Had to take her back to bed and lay down with her for a while. Went back to bed 30 mins later with back and neck aching only to have her back again an hour later. I give up..... Then this morning at 8am the power went off on the power points. The lights worked. Went around turning off every power point individually and going out to the box inbetween to try to 'flick' the clipsall switch back on. This was hubbys helpful advice. I must admit I did ask him did he realise how hard this was to do with two kids trailing you the whole time and running around the front yard (a big no, no) screaming (sound like.. 'I'm free!). I don't think he quite understood how frustrated I was until I hung up on him. MEN! Well it didn't work, so I called out my own night in shining armour, only this one charges differently, not on a white horse, BUT.. wait for it... $85 call out fee and $25 for every 15 mins after that! He turned up at 12pm, I was a bit disappointed he wasn't wearing armour, but at least his ride was white. He left a bit later. I had my power back on, a clipsall switch replaced and was $302.00 poorer. Well thats the modern day knight for you, he accepts VISA!



Hopefully tonight will go better. I have a P&F meeting ( thought that stood for Princess' and Frumps- whichever catagory the mum fits into, but apparently it is for Parents and Friends- I like my name better). I have been told as it is my first meeting I will be NEW BLOOD. I made the Kindy teacher promise to bring a bottle of wine and then she can have my blood! Do you think they (School Faculty) will think less of me if I get 'tanked' at a P&F meeting? HA HA...

1 comments:

Jen said...

Ha ha ha - I can see you pissed as at the Religous school that your children go to !!!

Your Hubby and Mine where made with the same no handy man mould!!! Or Mold ???

Hope today is much much better xxx

Happy hump day and see you in two sleeps

Luv JEn xxx