CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OH, I FORGOT....






I finally finished the box for Ryans christening. I fixed the corners of the lid, after dropping it, and repainted it. I then put about four layers (let each one dry of course) of Modpodge to seal it and it has come up all smooth and 'finished'. I made a card to match the box and also made a "T" for Tahlia (Ryans sister) and a card so she didn't feel left out at the christening. Hope you like them.

4 comments:

Jen said...

They look really really great Shell, I bet she loved em xxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Thanks Jen. Yes she got all emotional. Glad you had a great time on Sunday. I'll be at the next one

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Thanks Jen. Yes she got all emotional. Glad you had a great time on Sunday. I'll be at the next one

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Thanks Jen. Yes she got all emotional. Glad you had a great time on Sunday. I'll be at the next one