CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

WHAT THE HELL????


What the hell?? You are probably saying this to yourself right now, aren't you? (nod now). Why has she put a photo of a washing machine on her blog?? (throw hands up in the air). Yes I know. But this is not a mere washing machine. This is THE washing machine otherwise known as my lifesaver. You see I use the washing machine every day. Yes thats everyday of the year. And usually two to three times a day at that. But my other washing machine, the one that cost me an arm, leg and a bit of torso, the one that was four years old, the one that needed to be repaired every six months or so, the one that was an utter piece of (I have to be nice here) so I will put CRAP! is now on the scrap heap. Yes sireee. Harvey Normans one day sale, you know the one that I rushed out in the rain on Thursday night to go to, that they then decided to stretch to three days and extend it to Saturday, really had some great bargains. I could not go past a new washing machine, so in the space of 10 mins I had purchased this little beauty (power shopper-thats me) and even added in an extended warranty (after my other experience I deemed it a necessity). So now I am happy. See it doesn't take much. Well I must go now- I have a couple of loads of washing to do.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh La La.... looks nice Shell, yep our washing machine is on at least once a day and like you say on the weekend perhaps three or four!!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I just love it when us power mums get a new washing machine! I got mine a few months back at Harveys one day super saturday sale. Good bargain!