CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

LONG WEEKEND

Well it has been a pretty crazy weekend! Saturday was spent running around trying to find a pair of board shorts. I am horrified that I have to go to Adventure World in a couple of weeks. Public display of bathers and me do not mix! Do you know there are no ladies board shorts left in PERTH, or maybe the whole of Australia. It is still hot you know. I finally had a brainstorm and looked in the mens dept. Well what do you know? Apparently they can buy boardies in February even if women can't. There were heaps. SO, I finally have a pair. Mission Accomplished.

Sunday we got up early and washed and polished both cars before it got too hot. Finally finished and realised the time was 10-15am and we were all due at a birthday party at the Cuddly Animal Farm at 11am. After a mad dash we made it 10 mins late. It was hot, hot and hot. And dusty. And of course where there are animals running around loose there is poo! But .... the kids had a great time, especially on the train. My sister and her family ended up stopping by my house for a cuppa after the party (they went too) and stayed for tea. Mum and dad came over for the impromtu bbq too. Everyone left around 10pm, so it was a long day. Today I went on the Disney site as they had a sale. BIG MISTAKE! They had 15-29% off. A friend came around, put in her order and left, Hayley phoned to put in her order . After 4 hours, numberous phone calls back and forward and restarting the computer again and again, we finally had an order which had been accepted! 52 items (thats between three of us or if you break it down 7 kids). Now I have to wait for the package to arrive and sort it all out. What a weekend.

1 comments:

Jen said...

YOU are such a sucker for a SALE...LOL... Sounds like you had a good week end though.

Mums party was really good, I am going to put phots etc on blog later!

Have a wonderful week xxx