CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another year older!

Well it was my birthday yesterday, another year older, but I don't know about another year wiser? Had a lovely day. Went to a morning tea playdate (for the kids) at one of my girlfriends house and she had bought a birthday cake with candles etc, which was very nice. Then we went over to dinner at Hayleys house and the whole family was there. I got thoroughly spolit. A gift card for $80 from work, a prepaid Visa Card (how cool is that?) from my in-laws. Lots of scrapping stuff and some money to pay for my cuttlebug that I have on layby at Scraptivate from my hubby and kids, parents and sisters family. My phone ran hot with birthday wishes all day which was nice. Oh and most important of all a 'lay in' and bunch of flowers and a cuppa in bed from the kids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am so sorry I forgot!
Love Charlene xxxxx

Cath said...

I'm sorry to Shelly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I must write down everyone's birthdays. I hope you had a wonderful day and I bet you can't wait to get your hands on that cuttlebug lol
love Cath xxxxxx

Sharon Manning said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY!!!!!!!
I am not guilty of forgetting your birthday because I didn't know when it was in the first place - Now I do!
Sounds like you were thoroughly spoiled! Good on you.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear darling shelley no belly..... Happy Birthday to you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will LOVE your Cuttlebug xxx