CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Well I've finally done it

Well, hello. I have finally, under great duress, created a blog of my very own. Yes, you know who you are- are you two finally happy now? And I really don't have anything interesting to blog at the moment. Saturday morning I had a sleep in and got up at 8am (I didn't get to bed until 3am, though). Then had to rush around to ballet classes, acrobate classes, toy library and grocery shopping. Just my usual Saturday morning, except James didn't have Kindygym, so some respite from the rush. I caught up with my family on Saturday night when the 'tribe' came over for dinner. We telephoned my Nan in England as she has been unwell. I telephoned her on Tuesday and she got me to hold on while she chatted to the salesman that was at the door. (No rush- only calling internationally nan. You chat about the weather, etc!). Today was clean up day, wash car and clean out garage for the NEW CAR which arrives on Tuesday.

9 comments:

Jen said...

WOOO HOOOOO - Welcome to blog land shell my belle xxx

3am Friday night! Man your must have been out with some pretty great friends having a great time LOL!

I didnt get to bed till 3.30 either!

A NEW CAR - BET YOU CAN HARDLY WAIT.

Talk to you soon, love your blog as well

Luv JEn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jen said...

Ohhh yeah and shell about being 21 ????????????????????

Cath said...

WOOO HOOOO Shelly's gotta bog
Welcome Welcome hip hip hooray.

Nice new car...omg that means you'll be driving even faster...now I am worried lol

Your blog looks great!!
luv Cath xxxx

Cath said...

21 yeah right?????????

Cath said...

And I'm 35.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, I'm glad you joined this wonderful world of blogging!
Have fun with your new car, talk to you soon,
Love Char xx

vicki said...

Woo HOO

well done Shell!!

Cant believe you have finally done it and got a blog!! Well done!!

Hope you had a good weekend..

love vik xxx

Sharon Manning said...

Welcome to the land of blogging (that's with a "l" Cath! LOL) but be careful it can be addictive!!!!!
Looking forward to reading more about your new car too.

Cath said...

He he he bog. LOL
Sorry Shell
luv Cath