CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Car

Well I picked up my new car yesterday- Santa Fe. It drives like a dream. Still getting used to the automatic though as I have driven a manual for the last 15 years. I'll post a picture later when Just J (Jen) shows me how! I have my first (I am sure it will be one of many) parent/teacher nights tonight as my oldest just started Kindy. She has already been told off for speaking during quiet time during her first full day. She's not like her mum at all??

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm soooo jealous - a new car!

Ohhh what a horrible teacher- telling my baby girl off! I dont like her at all! LOL

Not like her quiet, shy, demure Mum of hers! Hahahahahahaha

WITH LOVE JUST "J" xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh a new car, how nice! Enjoy it!
Can't wait to see you Sunday,
Love Char xx