CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I had to laugh....

James kept on asking to play with the "barking you" on Sunday. Finally I worked out that he wanted to play with the toy BBQ that we got from the toy library! I laughed over that one for ages. Then a few minutes later Shannon starts wandering around the house with a notebook and pencil. When I asked her what she was doing she said she was writing in her diarrhoea, she meant diary. I was very quick to correct her on this one. It will have to go in their "sayings" book with the "cows in the panic (paddock)" - James and the " Hoat Canger (coat hanger) " - Shannon.

Saturday we had our garla day for dancing. Bouncy castles, sausage sizzles, clothes, jewellery, tupperware etc. It went well and the weather held off. I must admit my cake contribution turned out so badly, I stopped off at woolworths and bought one! We raised nearly $800 so it was worth it, but I was really stuffed after helping out. I was the bouncy castle nazi (only 8 kids at a time). Suited me well.

Sunday was a lazy day. My sister and her family popped over in the morning for a coffee, gossip and so the kids could play. In the afternoon I popped over to the new 3+ programme in Ellenbrook which had an open day for enrollments. They want $200 per term (thats $800 per year) for a class that goes from 9-30am - 11-30am once a week. That is more than my school fees! They are all around this fee now. I think it is totally over priced!!!! Am I just being tight? I just think this is ridiculous for a 3 year old. All they do is sing songs, paint and play in the playground etc.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you week is going well, thanks for all your support this week,
Love Char xxx
See you Wednesday. xx