CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Princess Turns 5!







My Princess turned 5 on Saturday. Where has the time gone? The balloons were up and we had our traditional pancake breakfast (on every birthday) following the ripping open of presents. She was very pleased with her new Princess Cd Player and the usual clothes and books. Later it was off to my sisters house for our traditional Christmas in July. Not so many people this year as a few are oversea's. A lot of eating and drinking going on and of course we had to have a birthday cake as well as the christmas pud. Tonight its off to dinner for Shannons birthday tea. Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! Hope you had a wonderful day and all your birthday wishes came true!
Love Charlene and Reece xx

Jen said...

Ohhhh look at her..... She is beautiful - I love the white dreww she is in xxx Sorry I didnt get to Stringy last night (I hurt my back on Saturday) Love the butterfly cake as well Shell xxx

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY xxx

Jen said...

dreww??? = dress (sorry)

And that photo of James is really cute too xxx